2017 International Touring Cup season
|Competition||International Touring Cup|
|Platform Used||rFactor 2|
|Mod Used||NGTC Custom|
|Vehicle(s)||Honda, Ford, Toyota, BMW|
|Tyre Supplier(s)||Dunlop D|
|International Touring Cup Seasons|
|2013/14 · 2014 · 2015 · 2016 · 2017|
|GPVWC series in 2017|
The 2017 International Touring Cup will be the fifth running of the GPVWC International Touring Cup. Adrian Holm enters as the reigning Drivers' Champion and Enterprise GP as the reigning Teams' Champions.
Race Weekend Format
19:15 GMT ~ Free Practice
19:35 GMT ~ Qualifying
19:50 GMT ~ Warmup
20:00 GMT ~ Race One Start
20:20 GMT ~ Warmup
20:30 GMT ~ Race Two Start
20:50 GMT ~ Warmup
21:00 GMT ~ Race Three Start
- Second and Third race start times dependent on the finishing time of the preceding race, with roughly a 10 minute warmup/break period in-between.
Teams and drivers
- The reigning champion team, Enterprise GP did not defend their title in 2017. EVAL Simracing Team, Edonis Engineering, Holland Racing Team, Origin Front Row Racing, STAX Racing, Woods Racing, Streamline Engineering and Hinss Motorsport also did not continue into 2017.
New and returning entries
- Cosmo Autosport, THR and YTF1 all returned to the series after being absent in 2016. Racing Team Schroten and SlipStream Racing also returned to the series after a 3-year abscence.
- Doug Henson Racing, Draig Racing, Eite Racing Motorsport, Idos Motorsport, MDR Motorsports and Rowen GP all entered for the first time in 2017.
- † each round consists of three races of equal length.
- The calander was expanded back to 8 rounds in length having regressed to 6 rounds for 2016.
- The British, Polish, French and Brazilian Touring Cups were all retained at their 2016 venues for the 2017 season.
- The Belgian and American Touring Cups returned to the calander after a 1-year absence and the Australian Touring cup also returned, having been absent since 2014.
- The Dutch Touring Cup would be held for the first time in 2017.