2019 Superleague season
From GPVWC Wiki
|Platform Used||rFactor 2|
|Mod base||GPVWC CL modular|
|Carshape base||F1 based|
|Engine Supplier(s)||Talos, Valiant, Quasar 1.6L V6 turbo|
|Tyre Supplier(s)||GPVWC brand G|
|2000 · 2001 · 2002 · 2003 · 2004 · 2005 · 2006 · 2007 · 2008 · 2009 · 2010 · 2011 · 2012 · 2013 · 2014 · 2015 · 2016 · 2017 · 2018 · 2019|
|GPVWC series in 2019|
* Temporary name
Teams and drivers
|Superleague Team||Base||Constructor||Chassis||Engine||Tyre||No.||Race Drivers||Rounds||Test/Reserve Driver(s)|
|ACR Zakspeed||ACR||ZAKMP19*||Valiant VA19*||G||TBC||TBA||TBA|
|Edge Esports||Edge||EE02-SLQ*||Quasar QSR-02*||G||TBC||TBA||TBA|
|Epic Racing Team||Epic||ERSL-02*||TBC||G||TBC||Rait Kilk||Chris Shepherd|
|Hawkeye Racing||Hawkeye||RS19*||Talos 9D-19*||G||TBC||TBA||TBA|
|Red Archer Virtual Racing Team||Red Archer||RA219*||TBC||G||TBC||TBA||TBA|
|MadCape Racing Team||MadCape||MSL-019*||TBC||G||TBC||TBA||TBA|
|Storm Racing Team||Storm||SR04DA*||TBC||G||TBC||TBA||TBA|
|Red Bull Streetfighter Racing Systems||SRS||SRS-19*||TBC||G||TBC||Florian Geier||TBA|
|Green Stripes Racing||Green Stripes||GSR-19*||TBC||G||TBC||TBA||TBA|
*Name is speculative pending confirmation
- After 17 seasons in the Superleague, Nordsjøen Racing closed its doors at the end of the 2018 season.
- EVAL Simracing Team withdrew from the Superleague after a single year in the competition.
- Scuderia Basilea was promoted from Supercup following a dominant season in the lower series in 2018.
- YTF1 were also promoted from Supercup, having finished 2nd to Basilea in their maiden Supercup season.
- Green Stripes Racing returned to the Suplerleague after a 1-year abscence, having spent that time competing in Supercup instead.
- Adjustable fuel mixture settings were introduced to the championship.
- Other changes include revised tyres and aerodynamics, in addition to power unit adjustments.
For 2019, the Career Ladder schedule was reduced from 18 to 16 rounds in the season.
The 2019 testing schedule was as follows:
|Preseason Test #1||TBC||TBD|
|Preseason Test #2||TBC||TBD|
|Preseason Test #3||TBC||TBD|
|Preseason Test #4||TBC||TBD|
|Young Driver Test||TBC||Autódromo José Carlos Pace, São Paulo|
The 2019 calendar was reduced from 18 down to 16 rounds.
- The Chinese, French, Austrian, Hungarian and Abu Dhabi Grands Prix were removed from the calendar.
- The Malaysian, Bahrain and Turkish Grands Prix made a return after a gap of four (Malaysian) and two (Bahrain, Turkey) seasons absent respectively.
2018 Superleague season
|GPVWC Superleague season
2020 Superleague season