GPVWC brand tyres are the universal brand of tyres used in the majority of GPVWC series since their introduction in 2013. Where possible, cars in GPVWC series will run GPVWC brand tyres, unless technical limitations prevent this.
Exceptions to GPVWC brand tyre usage since their introduction are as follows:
- The 2013 Masters Series season in which cars ran Michelin tyres.
- The 2014 Masters Series season in which cars ran Goodyear and Firestone tyres in the Daytona and Indianapolis rounds respectively.
- The 2015 Atlantic Series season in which cars ran Firestone tyres.
- The 2016 Masters Series season in which cars ran Hankook tyres.
- The 2016 International Touring Cup season in which cars ran Dunlop tyres.